1) Don’t worry what people think (the people who matter don’t mind, the people who mind don’t matter, etc. etc. etc.)
2) Drink hot water and lemon before bed….no, its not the same as a fab cuppa Yorkshire but…
Apparently lemon clears skin – the vitamin C component flattens out wrinkles and blemishes (not that we have the latter or the former ever) and rejuvenates skin from inside the body. Lemon also has antibacterial, antiviral immune-boosting powers, it is also a liver-cleanser (undoing those Proseccos hurrah! and is a general digestive aid, ie: you don’t scoff during the day.
3) Don’t brush curly hair. Just don’t. Unless you want to look like you are wearing an old, backcombed wig that has been trussed up in a plastic bag then put on your head.
4) Save up and buy something you really, really like that is made of nice stuff.
5) Not to make plans unless you are absolutely sure you won’t regret it later. That goes for generic dinner plans and date plans.
6) Be discerning, always.
7) If in an awkward situation/doubt anything in any way, smile and be polite then make a mental note not to agree to see this person/go to said event again.
8) Be aware of everything and never assume (a wise man told me assumption is the mother of all mistakes).
9) Know that most things are always “exciting” (I quote my mother) and if you look at the world this way, I can promise you it will never go grey.